- Publication of sold price
0 When can the price at which a property has been sold be published without violating the confidentiality rules contained in the promise to ...
Article - 2013/05/01 - 09:30
- A sneak preview at the TV and web ads that start airing on September 27, 2010
The OACIQ is happy to give you a sneak preview of the four TV advertising capsules in English and French that will air across Québec from September 27 to October 24 as part of the OACIQ’s advertising campaign. ...
Article - 2010/09/24 - 00:00
- The new Advertising Guide: make sure you get yours!
0 Since August 17, 2010, brokers who attend the mandatory continuing education activity on the new Real Estate Brokerage Act receive a copy ...
Article - 2010/08/24 - 00:00
- Advertising: Identification of brokers and agencies (mandatory stipulations)
0 REAL ESTATE BROKER, MORTGAGE BROKER, REAL ESTATE AGENCY Any type of advertising, solicitation or representation, excluding periodicals ...
Article - 2010/04/27 - 00:00
- Telephone solicitation: New rules are changing cold calling practices
[PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES SERIES] On September 30, 2008, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) introduced the National Do Not Call List (DNCL), a service allowing Canadians to ...
Article - 2008/09/22 - 00:00
- Newspaper features on ''SOLD'' properties
Newspapers often have real estate features in their pages. Are you allowed to divulge the information? Source: ACAIQ Newspapers ...
Article - 2008/06/09 - 00:00
- Can a real estate broker or agent offer to cover some of his clients’ professional fees?
[PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES SERIES] Due to the appearance of conflict of interest that could result from the payment of professional fees by a real estate broker or agent acting as intermediary in a real estate ...
Article - 2008/05/30 - 00:00
- What happened to my ''For Sale'' signs?
The people responsible for our road network at the Ministère des Transports noted that many real estate signs were erected within the roads’ right-of-way. Some real estate brokers or agents have had their ...
Article - 2006/01/25 - 01:00