- Clarification concerning recurring comments posted on the blog
Online consultations on the new forms As the online consultations on the new forms come to a close, more than 15,000 consultations have been ...
Article - 2011/03/30 - 10:47
- How to make sure your payment is processed before April 30, 2011
Licence Maintenance Notice 2011 As you know, the payment period for your OACIQ licence fees and professional liability insurance premium, as ...
Article - 2011/03/30 - 09:25
- Draft Regulations
Regulation respecting contracts and forms Regulation respecting contracts and forms Draft Regulation to amend the ...
Article - 2011/03/25 - 11:22
- Only two days left before the end of the online consultation on the new forms
Le déroulement de la consultation électronique par le biais du blogue sur les nouveaux formulaires va bon train. On compte maintenant plus de 11 000 consultations sur le blogue et près de 1 000 commentaires ...
Article - 2011/03/23 - 09:55
- Current forms could remain in use until June 30, 2012
We are pleased to inform you that the Québec government has initiated the process to act on the OACIQ’s recommendation to defer the effective date of the Regulation respecting contracts and forms – and ...
Article - 2011/03/22 - 15:33
- Record documentation is every broker’s business
INSPECTION CAPSULE Le Service d’inspection reçoit de plus en plus d’appels de dirigeants d’agence qui ont de la difficulté à obtenir de ...
Article - 2011/03/22 - 15:14
- Candidates for two director positions in the Montréal region and candidates for one director position in the Western region
Election 2011 In the Montréal region, four candidates are vying for two Director positions. They are Réal Bédard, Pierre Martel, Johanne Roy ...
Article - 2011/03/22 - 12:21
- Have you sent your annual “Trust transaction report” and your “Register of disclosure notices” to the OACIQ for 2010?
0 Since the coming into force of the Real Estate Brokerage Act on May 1, 2010, all real estate or mortgage agencies, as well as all real ...
Article - 2011/03/22 - 12:03
- Reminder regarding the three-month period in which to take the old chartered real estate broker’s examination after obtaining their AEC
We remind you that to be allowed to take the old examination (902.57 program) in order to obtain a chartered real estate broker’s licence, certain conditions will apply. ...
Article - 2011/03/16 - 16:39
- Reminder – Payment of your Licence Maintenance Notice
We remind you that the payment period for your OACIQ licence fees and professional liability insurance premium, as indicated on your 2011 Licence Maintenance Notice, is currently in progress. ...
Article - 2011/03/16 - 11:15