- Illegal practice
In Quebec, any real estate brokerage transaction, for compensation and for others, must be carried out by a duly certified real estate broker or agent, i.e. one who holds a certificate to practice issued by ...
Article - 2011/01/04 - 11:14
- OACIQ’s new website online
Since January 31, 2011, typing www.oaciq.com on your Internet search engine takes you directly to our brand new website. Since ...
Article - 2011/01/31 - 16:27
- Instructions : How to complete your annual trust transaction report
To agency executive officers and brokers acting on their own account Since the coming into force of the Real Estate Brokerage Act on May 1, ...
Article - 2011/01/28 - 15:15
- Mortgage referrals: A reminder
[INSPECTION CAPSULE] As reported in an article published back November 2003, mortgage referrals have been ruled to constitute brokerage transactions. Many of you are compensated for referring clients to ...
Article - 2011/02/03 - 11:31
- It’s now time to complete your online “2010 Self-Inspection”
To agency executive officers and brokers acting on their own account Your “2010 Self-Inspection” is now available on line. It is ...
Article - 2011/01/28 - 15:22
- Refused transaction promises • A reminder on broker and agency obligations
Lorsqu’une promesse de transaction a été refusée ou lorsqu’elle est devenue nulle et non avenue parce que demeurée sans réponse, plusieurs courtiers ont la fâcheuse habitude de ne pas rapporter la promesse ...
Article - 2011/03/02 - 11:54
- Consultations on the new forms: By taking part, you will contribute to the advancement of your professional practice
The review of our forms, which are at the heart of your transactions, is a massive process that has mobilized many of the OACIQ’s resources. In addition to reflecting the changes in the new Act, the new forms ...
Article - 2011/01/19 - 01:00
- OACIQ Advertising Campaign 2011 : on your computer screens March 21
L’OACIQ poursuit sa démarche publicitaire! Dès lundi prochain, soit le 21 mars, la deuxième phase de la campagne publicitaire lancée à l’automne battra son plein sur Internet pour une période de six ...
Article - 2011/03/16 - 10:22
- Reminder – Payment of your Licence Maintenance Notice
We remind you that the payment period for your OACIQ licence fees and professional liability insurance premium, as indicated on your 2011 Licence Maintenance Notice, is currently in progress. ...
Article - 2011/03/16 - 11:15
- Reminder regarding the three-month period in which to take the old chartered real estate broker’s examination after obtaining their AEC
We remind you that to be allowed to take the old examination (902.57 program) in order to obtain a chartered real estate broker’s licence, certain conditions will apply. ...
Article - 2011/03/16 - 16:39