- The agency’s and broker’s duty to disclose
0 The agency’s and broker’s duty to disclose during a real estate transaction is not new. Since May 1, 2010, the Real Estate Brokerage Act ...
Article - 2013/03/19 - 11:42
- When the notice of disclosure is handled by the buyer’s broker
0 When a real estate agency or broker owns or intends to acquire a direct or indirect interest in an immovable that is being purchased, sold ...
Article - 2013/03/18 - 11:47
- The disclosure of your interest when buying or selling an immovable or enterprise applies to you as well
0 ATTENTION MORTGAGE BROKERS! The Inspection Department notes that many ...
Article - 2013/03/18 - 11:26
- Agreement reached between the CREA and the Commissioner of Competition What is the actual impact on you?
The Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ) has reviewed the Consent Agreement reached by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and the Commissioner of Competition. The ...
Article - 2011/01/26 - 14:30
- New notices of disclosure
Since the coming into force of the Act on May 1, 2010, you are no longer required to forward your disclosure notices to the OACIQ. Notices of disclosure (purchase, sale, exchange or loan) are to be remitted to ...
Article - 2010/07/07 - 00:00
- Existing inspection report: What is the proper procedure for the real estate agent?
Good professional practices dictate, among other things, that an agent should discover and disclose any unfavourable factor related to an immovable in order to inform the buyer. To do so, he must question the ...
Article - 2008/11/07 - 01:00
- Disclosing a suicide: the obligation remains
0 It is important to note that the Small Claims Court decision changes nothing to current Discipline Committee jurisprudence, which is very ...
Article - 2006/11/01 - 01:00
- In the Notice of Disclosure, who is the "prospective contracting party"?
0 It is the person with whom the broker or the agent expects to conclude a purchase, sale or exchange contract. As an experienced ...
Article - 1999/10/01 - 00:00